Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Baby Sitters Wanted!

Do you like sitting on little squishy heads to keep them warm? Torturing other peoples children?

Then we want you to be a baby sitter! I need a current list of people willing to sit when other people are on vacation. All that is required is that you check in for the attacks and keep them doing the guard duty while they are away. If you think you can handle it, please let me know (even if you have in the past, I'd like to make a current list).

Tofurkey

7 comments:

  1. I'm in ! Send me a msg if you need help!

    I'm always eager to play behind the back of everyone... huh I mean... *shrug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom was a Babysitter

    You know I am always available

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah man, I can help out as well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have plenty of dungeons underneath my lillypad, and have always been at the service of the Scumlord. My babysitting is at your service!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rev the Queen of Ducttape is available...

    ReplyDelete