Tuesday, August 30, 2011



I guess I should start at the beginning for all you new recruits. It might make you understand how the Mistress AAylia is what she is.

You see. I was once a beautiful gnome in a huge castle, with a large realm that followed my every word and gave my toesies regular baths with their tongues. We were called Frenzied Fury. Our blades were sharp and our warriors mighty. You might recognize some names - My fellow liege KingSizedCorwin brought his brothers Andelucian, Krtng, and StevieeeeeB to enforce the borders as the ladies like Veha and Revliss took huge delight in their torture and backstabbing. My master at arms - Oak, helped me to kill my liege, and while I was pleased with his actions, I had to punish him by putting him in my dungeons.

The loss of my liege had others trying to break the ranks, and my ladies in waiting were covered in blood as they helped my fill the dungeons with these backstabbing men. Soon.. soon they were under control, and whimpering nicely to the Princess of Blood Veha, and the DuctTape Torturer Revliss.

But by then it was too late.... My rank had a spy in it.. and the end of my world was around the corner..   ((more to come next week))

3 comments: