Tuesday, September 27, 2011


Here I am. Hidden, hoping to catch the warlord. I have my Acme warpack, my Acme rocket, and my Acme daggers and stealth plane.  I lay waiting for days. Eating my Acme war rations. Too bad I forgot my water to make them taste better!

Then he comes, toting his bags and looking all frazzled. I cannot wait! I fly my stealth bomber over him, waiting for the perfect moment to drop that bomb. . . now? .. no .. now?  Ohh yeah NOW!

Wait? what?!! No way! He ducked into a health food store?! Okay, Plan 2 ... let's try out this rocket launcher. I can rest around the corner, wait for him to past and then WHAMMO! Mwahahaha.

Hours pass. No warlord. Bored. Nap. Nothing.  I give up, no rocket launcher, and decide to head this off when he goes to fetch his war dragon. Poison in the food and the dragon was all woosey.. ready to plummet to their deaths as he rides away into the night. 

Just to make sure the Warlord Ghetto has a most satisfactory death ... I offer this homage:


3 comments:

  1. Ah, so THAT was all the turbulence during take off...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... watching that compilation i again felt very sorry for Wile E. Coyotie

    ReplyDelete