Saturday, November 19, 2011






HOWDY TROOPS!


Howdy Ladies and Germs! OK, I know the chef promised to stay away from the booze after my ordeal two weeks ago. HOWEVER, I just could not get enough of this...

Nectar of the Gods, Number Two


Yup, after a gig the other night, I tried this stuff for the first time, and I just could not put the bottle down. No, it is NOT a high alcohol content, but, after polishing off a few bottles of this stuff..........

Okay, not my best moment ...

Gboss, Mr. Ghetto, our fearless leader Sir, I have to apologize! I am so sorry for this kind of behavior! This is not how one from a "classy" guild like ours should conduct oneself. Hey, wait a minute.... WE'RE SCUM! Are we not supposed to act accordingly? Well, I will leave that up to you to decide!


 If you would like to know more about this awesome booze (or just see their awesome flash animation), here is the web address.

OK, this scum has sobered up now, and i gotta hot date with the Barenjager Barmaid!


Gotta love those Germans ... um,... er.... both of them!

OK Scum, gotta scoot, but I will return next week with another thrilling adventure! And as the Chef always says ... HICCUP! BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP!  OOOOPPPSSSS ... SORRY GHETTO! I said I was done with that kind of behavior!






2 comments:

  1. His eyes may look half drunk -- or really sleepy -- but you just KNOW they're burrowing down her ample cleavage. Truth in advertising, sir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was exactly what I was thinking when I saw that picture Iola ;-)

    Hey Dunc, next time tell us a bit more of how it tastes instead of only showing the end result after drinking too much of the stuff :P

    ReplyDelete