Tuesday, January 31, 2012

FreshScumFlash: TDI

So we lost another scum this week. I’ve been Scumlord for quite some time now, so I heard many of the excuses for planned inactivity already (being unable to play because of a helicopter crash comes to mind). But this has got to be the FIRST TIME EVER that we lose scum to gardening…

But apparently Gruel and Ahkdar got themselves a new place with some land that needs to be taken care off (how in the hell does Ahkdar manage to get out of that one eh?). 

Anyway, some last words from Gruel for the ones that weren’t there when she said goodbye in guildchat:
Hello Scum,
Thanks for letting me join in the fun :) Best of luck to you and all of the guildies.
Gruel
Luckily for us we already had someone waiting to take the open spot.  That is why I can introduce TDI, a level 204 dragonriding warrior, well on the way to join the 95% club soon. Yes I finally managed to invite a non mage again, yay me!

And… ehm… well apart from this not much is known about TDI. His origin or current whereabouts are unknown. Some whisper he is from eastern Europe, others that he is from the dark side of the moon. Even his name is shrouded in mystery.  Either he is the mastermind behind the Turducken Defense Initiative. Or he is a Volkswagen enthusiast and his name stands for Turbocharged Direct Injection. Or he might even just enjoy watching cartoons and named himself after Total Drama Island.

I guess, unless he tells us we will never know. All I know is he has the same silly look on his face as Narc (long lost relative perhaps?) and Narc seems to do just fine here... So to put it in his own words:
HHHi,
Mighty orc here, have you truly not some place to living for spacious orc?
TDI.
Well, I guess we do. Make him feel at home ;-)

9 comments:

  1. Welcome TDI, if you ever grow bored, come plot with me.. I always seek out people to help me in my quest to destroy the keeper. . . (furtive eyes glance over to the warlords throne)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again, Scums; hope get a foothold here :-)
    About my name and Ghetto's variations on it must say that he guess- two of three his ideas was close to the truth (nice, Total Drama Island fits too :-D).

    Ps. Thx for all welcoms :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did this happen?? Look. YOU GUYS get the mages, and WE get the warriors. That's just the way it goes. This is unnatural!!! I feel like I've slipped into an alternate S&F server!

    I'll see if I can find a nice high level mage, and then we'll swap. OK?

    D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Darstard... keeping the time space continuum together one scum at a time.

      Delete
    2. Wait. Wasn't this a recent episode of Dr. Who?

      Delete
    3. Don't watch TV Iola, it's evil!!!

      Delete
  4. RUN! RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome TDI laughing maniacally....AH HA we have more ceiling art..... Hands out the ducttape of choice to all who want to participate in the official greeting of the Scumbase. Hmmm lots of pinks and greens and ooooo I just saw that new camophage purple blues and yellows. And then there are the normal standby comman gray DUCT TAPE!!!
    Revliss The Queen of Ducttape

    ReplyDelete
  6. If your name TDK it would be total death kill. perhaps your finger slipped??

    ReplyDelete