Tuesday, March 06, 2012

ScumFlash: Impressive Scrapbook Improvement


Seeing our Green Menace is a little swamped (haha, the Green Menace is swamped) in work atm. We'll do a very tiny mockup instead.

I should have known he would post something as soon as I tried to cover his boney ass... Fine, I'll make it a scumflash instead!



Impressive Scrapbook Improvement:
  • Keldonhing  8.82 %
  • Zimmi  5.88 %
  • CrusaderBin  4.30 %
  • Parrish  2.89 %
  • farkentje  2.82 %
  • Neithe  1.59 %
  • Ciciz  1.47 %
  • Revliss  1.30 %
Very impressive progress over the last week scum. Hope to welcome you all to the 95% club soon (apart from Revliss, cause she already is a member).

2 comments:

  1. Woot! looks like Kami's help is really doing the job! Keep it up you guys! And Revliss! if your going to use duct tape on the enemy make sure it color coordinates. I found pink on a redhead. totally Taboo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to point out that besides very few of them, I am not responsible for their own hard work. They did this all by themselves. Yes friends, you know who you are, you know I haven't helped you besides maybe give you some motivation in my earlier post. You did this all by yourselves, and there's more where that's coming from!

      Keep going pipples! Go Go Go!!! It's obvious you can do it!!!

      Delete