Friday, March 23, 2012

ScumFlash: Coat of Arms

So we got a Coat of Arms. I did my best to make it portray how I see our band of scummy lowlives with Gob's classic words in mind. Bloody, wielding double daggers and totally oblivious to the world around him/her.

But seeing you are scum, you might think you can do better. And that is fair enough. Everybody can make their own Coat of Arms, and suggest it to be the new one. But, unless you are in chat as someone suggests a new one, it is kinda hard to see them at all. So, how can we make use of your scummy inspiration? Simple...

If you have inspiration then go ahead and make your own Coat of Arms, if you are satisfied with it, make a screenshot and send it to me @ very hot mail, the commercial one (come on, that shouldn't be too hard to figure out). As soon as I get a couple of worthy Coat of Arms, we'll hijack Furks poll and let you scum choose the best ones. And yes, even non official scum,  hey Endless, Pwnies and Zenith (I think we lost Beer), are more then welcome to vote. Hell, they're even welcome to send in their own idea for a Severed Tongue Coat of Arms.

1 comment:

  1. Hijack my poll?! Thank goodness. Oh, I mean, I have daggers and tactical nuclear penguins, you have been warned :)

    ReplyDelete