Friday, March 09, 2012


Three weeks in a row? This can not be happening, there is too much joy coming our of my pores, I have to go to the toilet for a rainbow throw-up, four-leaf clovers are popping out of my Lucky Charms! Is this level of ecstasy even allowed in these mortals realms?

Yes, my friend, it is, as I present to you, for the third week in a row, Soundcheck! Now you actually have to know that for me, at the present time in Japan, it is presently 2:15am on March 7th. In other terms, wayy to early for my column. But is happens that tonight, is a great night!

In a nutshell, I have :

  • been contacted by a relatively known translation company in the world
  • found 5 new private English students
  • found a supervisor and place to do my Canadian University exam
  • possibly fixed my VISA problem (will be vague until later this week)
  • reconciled the relationship with the girlfriend pretty much back to normal and therefore am very happy.
To be fair, I am:

  • drunk on a pineapples/lemons/35%-alcohol/two-year-old home-made thingy that was in the back of my fridge
  • relatively 'tilted' from a good and safe source of 'enjoyment'
  • begged to write this column right now by Ghetto (hey, what can you do, I whine, he begs, make your pick)

I intend to let this be whatever it comes out to be, no alteration done!
So let's do this!!

This week, we receive on our boards someone who's sense of humor is underestimated. We have been making fun of him for quite a while here and there and never has he shown a sign of "all-right people, enough now". He took and still takes it all like a man, he's been flooding our chat with crap, he has earned the right to laugh about our Dear Lord Ghetto the Manslayer himself, that's right, here's your man, Morhdd!

The song is on the rhythm of Happy Birthday to You!
And then I realized, it ends with orhdd and I am completely screwed!
Screw you Ghetto!!!!
So I go back to the Guild Chat and ask him: how do you pronounce "Morhdd" and he says "how do I know kami (with no capitals)... more harddiskdrives?"
And Nargoth answers : "Bored"
And ensues a list of none-sense ending with weird sounds that more-or-less sound like 'ord'.......
...
FINE, watch the drunken art!

It is your turn, dear Morhdd,
You made Nargoth so bored!
You can't afford
Dodging my word,

Please don't feel like a turd.
Because as a completely drunk person under the influence of Ghetto, that is not my goal!

Blame the Lord on that one! ... Hey, "lord" could have fit in that song!! Oh well, too late...

And so, we embark on the magical ride that is Morhdd's conception. Now I have to admit, I watched this song to see if it would inspire me into writing something. Boy, did it!! This is gold!! I must have heard this song once or twice before, maximum, and it is PRICELESS with the video! Watch, my friends, as Jack and Diane are just DYING for each other!!

 

WOW! I can not cover this song! First of all, it takes a while before anyone can realize that the hands are clapping at the same pace the song is playing. No, really? Check again! Holy moly, Kami's right, they are! Mind blowing! And who ARE those babies and kids?!? Morhdd, is that you?!? At 0:39, there's a "Jack's gonna be AAAAAA" (pause pause) "football staaar" aaaaaaand that's it! You gonna make us feel like we're watching a movie trailer, punk? What!? Then we realize.... This dude is all over the video!! FAKE! TROLL!! LALALALA!! Little jackass! Morhdd at it's finest, isn't it!? "You can hide my face, no one can tell it's the singer's hair! We'll be fine, everyone's got that hair cut these days!".... 2012 bro, bet you didn't expect THAT!!

So anyway, the little boy grew up and got to 14 years-old. What happened then? He got his copy-cat moves. He looks like some big players, but the elite knows he's got it from superiors, he's not inferior, but needs to make it better, yooo, he's a believer:




Alright man, I'm not going to say anything about the fact the beat is a copy-paste from The Police's "Every Breath You Take". This is about a fellow bro losing life, Notorious B.I.G., nothing to laugh about. Morhdd knows the meaning of what it means to be part of a guild like ours. This is proof of it; say what you want, he's one of us now. Although I have to say, that dance at 1:17 and 2:29? Not sure, broooo. But whatever you think of the song, black or white or any other color, you have to admit, that is one Hell of a dedicated song, and this is how I hope TST is bound!

So our little mischievous boy got to 21 years old without going to the police station (for too long) and this is what was playing when he came back (home from a random place):


Hey, we do love women with short hair, don't we?... Ohhh screw it, who am I kidding, we DON'T!! Note this women: WE DO NOT LIKE SHORT HAIR!!!!!! However we say we like it, we'd much prefer it long!!! Seriously!!! JESUS!!! ARRRGGGHH!!!! I don't even know this song!!! Bleh bleh bleh!!!

And there you have it, drunken half-passed-out Kami LIVE with Soundcheck!! Incredible!! Don't feel bad Morhdd, later would have resulted in the same songs, but not as strong comments about it....

This was Kami on Wednesday, March 7th, 3h42 in the morning, logging off for my drunken sleep. Gnight all, and hopefully Ghetto won't force me to do this again!

Stay tuned, as next week we get Ciciz, the one and only, Nargoth's official girlfriend (that's already giving you a lot of unnecessary info) on the most awful stage of all, Soundcheck's!

Cheers!!! *hic*

P.S. Mordhh, do you have ANY idea how intense your name is to type when drunk?!? HUH?!?! ANY?!?!?
I misspelled it all over the place! Had to come back and fix it when Ghetto double-checked... Shame on me...

9 comments:

  1. Wait, what? I was alright with this until the American Idol song. I don't even know who that is.

    Regardless...an excellent read as ever Kami. Thanks for the giggles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed and cried, and smiled and... needed a drink badly!!! Hilarious read kami. Seriously, i read it twice, and loved it twice. Although i wonder for who this soundcheck is... kami, or Morhdd...

    That reminds me, hey... Morhdd... How SHOULD we pronounce your name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard some magnificently strange pronounciations over the years. Ranging from Morrrrrduh to Morehead to literally some dude who said More H.D.D. every time.

      I've always pronounced it like board or bored, though. That's what most of my friends say.

      Delete
    2. So... Either this is your real name (where your parents under the influence? ;-), or you have made it up and are using it for many many years now (seeing there are piples out there pronouncing it out loud). Wich begs the question, where does it come from?

      Delete
    3. It's actually a poorly remembered mispelling of a fictional place that I just thought sounded cool.

      The original was Morddh, which was an ancient kingdom full of evil sorcerors and shit from the Warmachine tabletop game setting.

      I've been using it as the name of my warlock(which was my main character for a long time) in World of Warcraft for like 6 years, so a lot of my online friends just call me Morhdd.

      Delete
    4. haha, so Kami had almost (Accidentally) typed your name correctly in the first version of this blog =)

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to the Ciz column (and the bitchfight between Narc and Kami that will follow shortly after it goes public =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Sorry dear, but it won't be this week, I am very very busy right now and leaving in 5 minutes to give a private lesson. My apologies.

      But not to worry, it'll be your turn soon. ^_^

      Delete