Monday, April 30, 2012

100 Days

In Japan, it is tradition to take an official portrait of your child on its 100th day and r34lg33k has been kind enough to share Aiko's picture with us.   It's not scummly to squee, so I'll give you a cuteness warning now.

And lest you think that she is too adorable to be scum ... I'll just tell you that Aaylia has been already teaching her to hide ninja stars in those kimono sleeves.  So that's your second warning.


And I'm fairly certain r34lg33k will not provide advance notice if you even swivel your head to look at her in about 14 more years.  

I am chock full of goodwill and heads-up notices today, aren't I?  Consider it to be my good deed of the day.  I shoulda been a girl scout.

And g33k ... squee!!  *sigh*  Soooo cute.

9 comments:

  1. haha, g33k lives in a fake house...

    And damn, 100 days already, time flies. I can see the scummyness in her eyes g33k, you have done well. But PLEASE keep her away from AAylia and Alyxyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! It looks like those knife sheaths are perfectly hidden. I will keep the lessons coming behind Ghetto's back. --but in real life terms? SQQQQQQUUUuuuuueueeeeeeeee that baby is sooo cute! You need to post a picture of baby toes though, those are the best part of a baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Babytoes... That must be the weirdest fetish I ever heard of... Too many tiny bones in them for my taste...

      Delete
    2. LOL true, especially with her latest thing, when they are in her mouth!

      Delete
    3. Don't say those words out loud with AA around g33k, you might set her off...

      Delete
  3. Baby toes are the only reason to have babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I thought it was a certain exercise...

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is cute
    But not Round
    Eats her toes
    She's scumbound

    ReplyDelete