Wednesday, September 19, 2012


Voting on this poll was poor, but given I haven't done one in forever, that's understandable.  After waking up in a very hung over state, I found myself in Shades of Gray.  Searching for how this came to be, I naturally ran a poll.   Turns out, no one knows, but everyone suspects it is a plot by AAylia to overthrow our dark scum lord once again.  Only time will tell... or some very judicious torturing.


Tofu: What the heck? How'd I end up in Shades of Gray? 




Ghetto finally got rid of me
  1 (7%)
 
I had one to many of Ciciz drinks
  3 (21%)
 
I'm sure it will all be revealed by AAylia in due time
  8 (57%)
 
After reading 50 Shades, how could I not?
  2 (14%)
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey AA... isn't it about due time to reveal what you're up to with Tofurky?

    Ehr... I mean... Ahoy AA... isn't it about due time t' reveal what you're up t' with the syphilitic puppy killin' slimey bastitch also known as the Furk? Arr!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I be needin' t' give you a mighty hearty warm welcome back mr census report and now go back t' work before I hit you with t' back o' me hand ye slab sided snuff snortin' greasey din'o buttwipe

    ReplyDelete