Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Dungeonparty: Climbing back to the top II (Update: D38)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we're back. We'll I am anyway. Seems I have missed quite some dungeons over the past couple of days. I'm sure there have been lots of giggles and jolly backstabbing. Oh Narc, I have a message from Minnie Mouse, she wants her dresses back.

Twenty down Six more to go.

D33 The Predators' Feast: I can't remember the last time I saw r34lg33k so happy. I guess it is a tranny lover thing that sets off whenever you come near big mouths... (tis your call if you want to add "of Doom" to that statement) or was it Adam's apples...
 
D34 Monkey Business: This is the first dungeon Redwood18 had to step in. And I'm not sure if it is my sick mental health, or she just gave Ping Pong a double nipple twister....

UPDATE I: D35 and D36

D35 The Booger population: Here we can see the power of checking in. More scum check in and g33k can play hero of the day again. That or r34lg33ks attraction to man-holes is even bigger then we already suspected...

D36 Dodging the Blade: I call cheats on Woopydoo. How in the hell can someone dodge all those blades Shniva is whirling around when you're not even a scout AND wearing eye patches for being blind. And don't say the force was with him, because I would have known...

UPDATE II: D37 and D38

D37 In the Dark of the Night: Sometimes I have the feeling we're doing these dungeons backwards... I'm not sure how many scum Dolgan Elfbane had to bribe to not check in, but that is the only reason I can come up with why he had the chance to get rid of the AfterDarkor. Sure, they're rumored to sleep on a bed of hallucinogenic fungi bu.... oooooh... now I get it... I hope it was worth it Dolgan, you KNOW that stuff rots your brain right?

D38 Asocial combuston Point: See... this looks far more likely. Although I doubt if anyone would call Iola Asocial (I wouldn't, she scares the hell out of me...). And surprise surprise Blue beats Red. That being said, I have the feeling that mr Armored Fire Dragon hasn't realised yet what happened to him. Something about an Ass, Iola's heavy boots and lot's of kicking I'm sure.

2 comments:

  1. 1st - Ghetto, missed you, and these updates. Please keep them going!

    2nd - are you sure redwood wasn't just warming up that double nipple twister for you? Better watch your back AND front!

    3rd -Just cause I saw the dresses in your closet doesn't mean you should try to foster them off as yours!!

    ReplyDelete