Tuesday, November 26, 2013

ScumFlash: Thanksgiving 2013 Scumstyle!

Welcome to Scumbase: Where everybody is thankful that they are members of The Severed Tongue and not of one of our archenemies (everybody else) guilds. Here at Scumbase we believe in sharing. Granted, we preferably share your belongings amongst ourselves, but that is just nitpicking. But one time a year we like to share what we have with the rest of you.

Meet Tofurkey, one of our ancient Scum and highly appreciated officer since at least the beginning of the era of Ghetto the first ("it will be glorious beyond imagination! Or very scummy…  whatever happens first I guess.")


Tofurkey is a typical Lowlife, and knows something about sharing (basically it boils down to: some for under his left wing and some for under his right). This year however we, members of the Severed Tongue, decided, by majority of vote (strangely enough there was one vote against...)  to give a new meaning to the words"sharing what we have".

Ladies and archenemies (everybody else) we are proud to present our Thanksgiving prezzy to you all. We hope you'll enjoy it as much as we enjoyed the preparation.



















 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2013
ON BEHALF OF
THE SEVERED TONGUE
AND ITS MEMBERS

(and we are all thankful not being Tofurkey)


while you are here, tell us what YOU are thankful for!


 

6 comments:

  1. And a big thank you to Revliss for taking the before and after pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo... My first blogpost/reply/comment ever, is ment to arrive on THE Scumbase. Gorgeous graphic description on what hapens to that sweet unholy mix'o bird'n milkless cheese we like to call Tofurkey! I don't celebrate Thanksgiving nor Valentines or other imported holydays, for I am not an american, and not quite a beleiever in anything that cannot be scientificaly explained. BUT! I am thankful for being a part of this great bunch of lowlives, backstabbers or not. For me joining the scum was like a restart of the game, made me want to sit and enjoy the ranting on the guildchat, when I didn't get involved in it, I've discovered the scumbase and the history of this horrible horrible place that I like to call my home on the s1.us.
    And again, great photo shoot Rev!
    (Hope It's not too mushy for my first blogpost ever)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and Turducken thot I wuz jezt bein funnah when ah kept tellin him dat we wuz fattenin him oop *grins and hones the carving knives* Happy Holidays to all.. though generally I find the Hos tend to come out at night un not de days.

    I am thankful for finding a bunch of odd strangers that not only accept my scummy weirdness but have actually encouraged and fostered it at times. Long may Scum Rool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful for being a member of the best scummy guild out there... and we are out there somewhere I still haven't figured out where.

    And remember to always look behind you for the backstabbing luv.
    DUCT TAPE rules!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice sauna everyone provided for me!

    ReplyDelete