Tuesday, September 13, 2011


LIES lies lies!

Pay no attention to the man who posted that cancellation. Those are not handcuffs, and this is not a jail. I am simply touring. Yeah. Touring a new home. Yeah that is the ticket.

Problem is - these things are tricky. Like Chinese finger cuffs. I should be free soon. Maybe. If not.. help?

...

Really. SEND HELP. These are stuck, and these bars. Well the bars zap me and sting. Who coats jail bars with garlic and holy water anyway? Egad. Please please let me out! I will reward you heavily when I am the queen. Which will be soon. I hear the liege is ailing.

3 comments:

  1. I shall be there as soon as I can figure out how to bake bread so I can slip a file inside. Or Mr. Spock. Maybe you need a science guy for those bars. Hmmm ... yes, research is needed. *wanders off to look up old Star Trek episodes*

    Pass the popcorn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would help but being part of the Blood family we have strict rules to follow the leader. I might be the rebel of the family but I don't wand to be disinherited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, you have your eye on that large collection of kitchen knives don't you?

    ReplyDelete