Thursday, January 19, 2012




Canada
5 (27%)
England
1 (5%)
Germany
0 (0%)
Japan
0 (0%)
Netherlands
2 (11%)
Norway
1 (5%)
Spain
0 (0%)
United States
9 (50%)
Other
0 (0%)

Votes so far: 18
Poll closed

So, not surprisingly we are mostly from the US & Canada. Though I admit to being a little disappointed in how many of us 50 scum bother to vote in the poll, especially this one as I was hoping to get a good sense of our regional demographic. I'm pretty sure I know who voted Netherlands and Norway (Hi Ghetto, Nargipoofufu & Ciciz!), but who is our English brethren? Just curious. Also, if you have a new poll idea, feel free to leave it in the comments.

9 comments:

  1. Id be the English brethren, living in not so sunny Ireland now though =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, just curious Woopy, thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pff, no votes from our Greek, Spanish or Belgium friends? (to just name 3 countries we have infected with scum)

    ReplyDelete
  4. infected? how bouts infested? or 'liberated' or.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. <---voted.

    Maryland, US.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry! I missed this one. Put one more in the U.S. column. But I'm half Irish. Oh! And 47% French Canadian. Wait! The rest is Native American. So put half of me in Ireland, 23.5% in France, 23.5% in Quebec and 3% in a reservation somewhere in North America. Oh, forget it. I just don't fit.

    Quilp the Round

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know Quilp, it's hard to fit in.

    I never told you how sorry I was for you armor. I know they were making a special metal armor for you in space, but tsk, that damn Luke....

    ReplyDelete
  8. quilp... ehm... seriously... never mind... too complicated...


    LOL @ deathstar reference

    ReplyDelete
  9. Add another Canuck to that number! ;)

    I missed the poll :(

    ReplyDelete