Wednesday, January 11, 2012

FreshScumFlash: Srike

And finally there we have it. FreshScum. It has been a while since I announced FreshScum. As a matter of fact I think r34lg33k was the last FreshScum we had. Well… apart from g33k3tt3 Jr of course. Although she is probably too cute to be scum… Anyway! Welcome to Srike. A level 190 pussyriding mage (sorry, I really searched for a scout…).
He has been filling my mailbox for months. But every time he mailed me, we were either full or he didn’t make all the criteria. But finally he made it here:
  • Scrapbook at least 75%: At this very moment it is 97.12% so instant 95% club. Nice! CHECK!
  • 30% mount at least: A wild blue tiger… Oh sorry, not a pussy riding mage after all. CHECK!
  • Using daily thirst every day: CHECK!
  • Checking in for all battles: Well, if he is not, we’ll be looking for new scum again soon. CHECK!
  • Level 200 or higher: Ehm… right… not quite there yet with level 190… And then I checked his HoF position. Number 280, not too bad, and everybody around him is 20+ levels higher. I guess that is even better then actually being level 200 then… CHECK!
So… Long story short… He is no Chef… but then, we all knew it was hard to find a new one. BUT he does like talking about food with his dog. And I managed to get some footage of that. So perhaps that will help a little.
Warning: This video is very scummy. By pushing the play button you might end up with tears in your eyes, on the floor or getting a serious muscle ache….
Welcome Srike, hope you will enjoy yourself here. But dude seriously… get rid of those whiskers… Oh and don't mind the aerie howls and loud chain noises. that is just AAylia preparing a welcome committee.

8 comments:

  1. DOLGAN ELFBANE hopes you like frosty flagons of fine dwarvish brown ale. Errr and Hello!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Srike!

    Welcome aboard the scum train. Hope you enjoy the "whet your whistle" stops!

    Io

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a room waiting for you. I hope you don't mind purple ale.. come take a load off, let me show you my knives.. my ropes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Srike !

    I wonder if he'll be active on the Scumbase... I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to thank everyone for his welcome :)
    and today i learned about scumbase.i hope we have a great time :-) and nice video xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess there is your answer Kami ;-)

    ReplyDelete