Monday, March 05, 2012


Apologies folks, I am a little behind the times today.  Hope your Sunday was great and you weren't too disappointed if you noticed the column missing.

I've got some more links to check, but in the meantime, let me introduce you to a stripper named Heaven.  Because I love all you guys .. here you go.  While it looks much like Heaven is about to bare it all .. it's actually the last moment that Heaven is really herself,  a not-so-wise stripper with a heart of gold and a bad boyfriend.  Who may also be a pimp ... not quite sure on that score.

At any rate, Heaven has a melt down on stage, suffers some amnesia and has a li'l monologue on the way home .. she's discovered her identity by rifling through the pockets of her coat.



Oh, you had to know that with a leading lady named Heaven, there also had to be a mix up of religion .. the fight between good and evil.


Heaven does have her moment of epiphany .. and recalls that she is Avengelyne reincarnated.  And someone has stolen her old body and is doing bad, bad things with it.

I'm not normally into stories that involve good v evil in such an overtly religious fashion.  However, I think I'm willing to set that aside to watch how this story develops.  If it gets preachy, I'm outta there.  Until that point though, the plot is still in development and the artwork is more than a bit of fine.

Avengelyne updates every weekday.

Click the link below to read on.




4 comments:

  1. Hmmm, heavenly and peachy, what more can we ask for?

    What? No I haven't checked out the comic yet! i'm just going by what Iola posted here, going to check out the comic now.

    What? Se didn't say peachy but non preachy? Spoilsports... :X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised there aren't more comments on this comic. Was a very enjoyable read so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too..... much..... to.... read........

    Having... ,my....... own..... meltdown....

    Tilt....

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looked ok but the Jesus fire really put me off. Also, I didn't really like the Passover intervention. Interventions are icky when there's good ol' pussy fights happening.

    ReplyDelete