Saturday, March 03, 2012

Birthday Bashes & More (03 March)

Because scum is whiny (yes Kami and Morhdd, this is about you) I’m doing birthday bashes on Saturday now. Diary of an Assasin will be on Thursdays from now on.

This is a one time thing, more whining will NOT help you in any way or form. just saying...


Valley of Awful XP
Condolences to you scum. For you have reached an epic level, but will have to beat many dungeons to get out of this XP valley.
275 - Alyxyn
250 - Nargoth
• 225 - Melange


Nice Round Numbers
Congratulations to you scum, your level looks nice and round.
• 290 - Magnumpower
• 280 - Pizzar
• 240 - Farkentje
• 230 - Ustarach
• 220 - Revliss, Morhdd
• 210 - Moora


New members 95% Club
You almost maxed out your scrapbook. You are truly making advantage of it the most now.
Revliss (nice Rev, double mention in this Birthday Bash)


Random Data of the Week
Something important to get you through the week
• 50 Scum
• 30 Dragons (50% mount)
• 20 Cats /Raptors (30% mount)

5 comments:

  1. I don't *whine*. I pester mercilessly.

    There's a subtle yet important semantic difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't whine either.

    Wine doesn't get out of my mouth, it gets in.

    I fixed the missing capital on my name btw, I won't tell you about it. (HAHHAHA just had to...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. stop ruining my posts!! Bad Bad kami (HAH, try to fix THAT!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap, did I miss Alyxyn's 275? Man I suck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and I tried to keep it quiet lol....
      Good job, you!!!

      Delete