Monday, March 26, 2012


In my mail sits a wonderful note that Aaylia sent me.  It contains links to dozens of comics .. a lot of which I've visited, some of which are also on my list and this one, which is new to me.  It's not a series, it's a simple panel comic .. easy to read and digest .. snicker and move on.  Kind of like the daily funnies in your newspaper.  Hmmm .. I bet a lot of you don't get newspapers anymore.  Anyway .. here's a few panels to enjoy.

This comic has been around since 2001, so you'll see lots of references to new gear like gamecubes, xbox, PS2 and new games like Diablo II if you read from the start.  It's great to a giggle about.




4 comments:

  1. Already giggled! And didn't even clicked on the link yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love extra life for the comments in the blog below as well. Make sure to check that out!! Also, when you are ready Iola, I have a second page full of links for you. . .. if you dare

    ReplyDelete