Friday, April 20, 2012

Babbling Decapitation Contest



I had this great idea of using these pictures to tell a story. The story of awwwwww but I took these pills, all 40 by my math ...

Thinking they would help my brain, and instead I became super pregnant - hatching out enough minions to train, soon to take over the throne (watch out Ghetto, they grow fast!)


Sadly, one of them got hurt, and I spend a long time nursing the little puss back to health. While she recovered, I taught her how to play the game, pushing the buttons and looking excited to flushing things down in the toilet.


My other little chickadee was a hero, a boy that even as a kid rescued girls, even using skates to do it. See what a family I raised?


Sadly my story is about to end. I can hear the mighty warlord yelling from the loo, pissed cause he cannot do his daily duty and flush, or retrieve his prizes....


Soo.. I will leave you with today's picture. Enjoy it and let the captions and meme's appear with great haste!

11 comments:

  1. AA, what time does a narwhal bacon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. ...can't tell you, it's top secret.
      ...but My opinIon woulD be that your braiN Is briGht enougH to figure iT out.

      Delete
    2. I must be dense. . . I just don't get it. Maybe I am toooooo literal :( Can I have a diagram or a picture or a whisper of why narwhal's bacon at MIDNIGHT?

      Delete
    3. It's just the way it is AA, it's just the way it is.

      Delete
  3. Was that a Plucky Duck, Tiny Toons reference in there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "A perfect execution of the 'SHUT THE FUCK UP' grip of eternal silence."


    "No matter how hard we try, when two lowlifes are in the same area they'll fight over Territory. Strangely enough those two fighting lowlifes are often Narc and Alyxyn, and the territory is usually Ciciz..."

    ReplyDelete
  5. GBrain, I would never reduce Ciciz to rough equivalency to 'area'. That would say she is naught more than 'vast tracts of land' and she is sooooo much better than that. Give our magnificent barmaid the credit she is due.. or.. suffer her wrath! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "one of them got hurt, and I spend a long time nursing the little puss back to health"
    best self caption / sentence of the year!

    ReplyDelete