Sunday, June 17, 2012

A really big thank you

For the past two months I have been working out of town with no internet connection. So my officers from Zenith have been taking care of things while I was away. I want to say thanks to them and this is the best way I could think of doing so.

Therefore, "Thanks!" Mugelf, Spotty, Bloodshadow and FlyingJoe for taking care of Zenith in my absence. You all did a great job and proud to have you with me.

I would like to thank Mistress AAylia for torturing Neithe in her dungeon. He came out of there battered and bruised but kept going back for more.

I also want to thank Ghetto for his help while I was away.

Again, Thanks to all of you for helping me out. Greatly appreciated.

Lord Judicator - Zenith

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Lord, now go trample your Zenith army into shape. There is a top 10 to conquer

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you escape? dammit. I thought I had that door locked.

    ReplyDelete