Tuesday, August 28, 2012

HOWDY TROOPS!

Ahhhhhhh yes,.... The prodigal son has RETURNED!

Yes, the world's greatest chef has been enjoying his retirement to the fullest measure! I have been sitting back, with sipping my favorite drink of pleasure,....

"Nectar of the Gods"

As well, eating my favorite food of choice........

Yes, Ghettobosspizzaforce, it still is a "Large Pie, with Mushrooms, (AA loves them too!) Garlic, Pepperoni, and extra cheese!

Yes, i have been enjoying the good life, but something was missing......  NO, its not all the meat that Revliss stole from my cooler.  It was the chance to post in the scummiest part of town! That being said, I thought, hey, why not surprise my favorite scum with a retirement update!

As we left off, I rode into the sunset, with all my adoring fans, (Babes from all my journey's in Chef on the run), and went to find a cozy little place to hang my hat, and call it home! One of the places i mentioned building was a beach house, the other, a finely built castle next too our fearless leader GHETTOBOSSPIZZAFORCE!

For you new guys, I raised the young pup Ghetts from an infant, as i was the house chef. Raised on the finest foods he was!

Well, you guessed it,... i built a fine homestead next door to our fearless leader.........

As you see, things are going just fine & dandy! Every blue moon, we get a visit from our next door neighbor Ghetts. I thought he was here to see my um, er,... ahem... "female friends, but actually, he just smells the brick oven pizza,  grabs a couple pies, then heads back home. Thats ok, ya gotta love that guy! 

Just wanted to drop a few lines, and say hey to everybody. I will stop by here and there for another report. AA, glad to see you are loving mushrooms now. I'll send a couple basket fulls over to ya! Revliss, for old times sake, i cooked you a couple sides of beef. and my favorite barmaid Ciz, I sent over a couple cases of Crown Royal to the tavern for ya! Thanks to Iboss as always for the opportunity to post "Chef on the Run" And um, er.. oh ya, Aly... I here Ghetts didn't send you for english lessons as i hoped he would. I really don't think theres .... ooopppsss, let me refrase that!... Aly, Ah dun't tink ders a Mutch halp fers youse! Buh, heers a sumptin ah fund in mah foto album frumz dah pazt!........

"Scary, isnt it?"

Ok Troops, till the next exciting adventure, this is your favorite chef signing out! And just as the chef always says:  Work sucks, Retirement rules! Wherever you go, there you are!







 

 

10 comments:

  1. WHAT THE HELL... WHO LET THIS CLOWN BACK IN!!!! ;-)

    Always a pleasure to see you around Duncan. Even if you only come by to gossip and make fun of me ;)

    I hope you have been well these past 8 months! Looking forward to your next nutter post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! A blast from the past, duncan style! well done sir :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUNCAN!!!!!! YAY!

    wtf MUSHROOMs? THose are the grossest thing on the face of this planet. GAG. Begone evil slimy things!

    We miss you bud, and your tour pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWDDDYYYYYY TTTTRRRROOOOPPPPPPPPSSSSS! Yes, nice to post, been a bit, hasn't it? R34! how ya been? Hey troops, don't let AA fool you... i know for a fact that she LLLOOOVVVEEESSS Mushrooms! Me? pick on Ghetts? why.... N E V E R !

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY I will take my steaks medium rare..... !!! wb Duncan!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. REV! Wassssssuuuuupppp...... you will be portioned out steaks this time Rev! no more sides of beef for you! thats Gluttony, and you have to share with the other Scum here!
    PS. I now have a hidden cooler, and you will not find it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my... if Rev and Dunc get together again we are in a lot of trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!!! I gots more booze for the bar! :D It was needed too.... these scum drink loads of the labeled stuff, though thy keep clear of everything else. *pours a decent glass of the good brew for the chef* come to think of it.... want a drink instead? ^_^ (very nice photo btw *lol*)

    ReplyDelete