Sunday, August 19, 2012

ScumFlash: Scumbase 1 year old

One year ago, Iola kicked off the use of this website with the following post.  Ofcourse we didn't officially started using it till the 23rd with the official welcome post, but that is kinda like keeping quiet you had a baby untill you are sure it is a boy or a girl you figured out how to change the diapers. So that means Scumbase is one year old. ;)

I was planning on giving you the links to the bestestestest posts of the past year, but after the two links above I figured to not go there, tis a silly place. Go look for yourself, you'll at least smirk.

Anyway. I want to thank everyone that has been helping out with the website (and in the earlier days there were lots of you) over the past year and ofcourse Iola for keeping it alive and fresh for 12 months now. I'm sure Ciciz will manage to dig up some of Dolgans special kegs for this occasion.

PS: Yeah, no birthday bashes & more again this week. Sorry, festival season and all. Next week, I promise.

6 comments:

  1. Happy burfday to uz, Happy burfday to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for keeping such an awesome site going Iola! Sorry I haven't had more time to contribute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's the cake? I didn't get any cake! I WANT CAKE!!!

    Ahem. Thanks Iola, for the great website! and for Ghetto and all the contributors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a couple days late for cake mistress...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, My head!! I just woke up from the party and realized i missed the cake...
    PS: Happy *burrrp* day to us !!!

    ReplyDelete