Wednesday, December 19, 2012

FreshScumFlash: Oak is Back, the End is Near

Who would ever thought it we would actually be thankful for an iPhone app. The Shakes & Fidget app for the iPhone is finally finished and with it came the return of Oak. A long lost soul that is so scummy that even the combined forces of Alyxyn and Schnebbs pale in comparison... So hide your booze and wenches for this pile of Australian nasty,  before it is too late.

Just for the record: he is a darkelf with an eye-patch, level 248 raptor riding scout with a scrapbook of 83,71%. If you encounter him, be extremely careful. he is probably loaded to the brim with explosive fluids. There is NO reward for catching him alive, because who in the hell would want to lock that up...

And while we are at it, here is the weather forecast for this week.



Welcome back Oak, you've been away waaaaaay too long. But as it seems just in time for the party (wait... I should have expected that...)

6 comments:

  1. My master at arms! Welcome back Oak! Just in time for the end of the world party and the burning of the oak... errrrr... yeah FIR tree! Glad you are back and we will have to find a way to get your scrapbook upupup so you can once again help in the chaos of killing our liege!

    *hugs* really glad you are back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. killing is so.. final don't you think AA? how about agonizingly slow dismemberment until we can make a living Weeble out of him? (you know, Weebles wobble but they don't fall down?) bwahahahahahahaha

      Delete
    2. My crooked arrows and hazey double vision are always at your service AAylia... well that's the case whilst shackled to you anyhow ;)

      Awesome to be back - thanks for the welcome, and don't be fooled its definately a takeover ;)

      (of that bar anyhow...)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow... even *I* remember Oak!!
    Welcome back man!
    I'm surprised to see I caught up to you level-wise, but I still have a long way to go awesome-wise. I beat Ghetto by a long shot on that one though, no worries.

    Ah, and I have a question...
    Ghetto, do you usually watch your weather forecast in French?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Classy Kami, really classy... :)

      And no i don't, but we "English" speaking types can manage a little French, but a lot of you French speaking types struggle with reading even the most basic English, so I figured I would help out a bit :P (and yes I realise those Frencies have no idea what I just said ;)

      Delete