Sunday, December 23, 2012

ScumFlash: Seasonal Greetings

I'm not much of an Xmas card sender in real life (the last and only time I did that was probably 15 years ago). But with a little help from Revliss (ty for the picture) and the power of the interwebs I can send all of you seasonal greetings through this blog. So consider yourselves lucky, because this is an unique event in the history of Ghetto.


I wish my lovely scum (Before you say anything: "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!") a great feeding frenzy and a good start of the new year. And I also want, on behalf of all the lowlifes from the Severed Tongue, to wish all our Bestest Buddies and especially our most Evil Archenemies a Merry Scumfest and a Backstabbing New Year.
 
Ps. If a little and ugly goblin enters your home through the chimney and mentions he is there for the presents, then that is most likely Alyxyn. DON'T feed him milk and cookies, but get him out of there as fast as you can. Because I’m pretty sure he isn’t there to bring you anything, but more likely to rob you blind. Don't say I didn't warn you...


8 comments:

  1. Of COURSE I will be there to bring them something. A backstabbing for all and for all a good grave! Who says Goblins aint got no spirit? uthah den da spiritualists dat is.

    un yeah.. no milk un cookies. keep da gives to Santa Gobbo down to wenches, babe un denominashuns o' unmarked currency.

    have a great time to one un all un watch fer that yaknog. Its got quite a kick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind Alyxyn... I'm sure they'll really appreciate it...

      Delete
  2. From Everyone From Zenith,
    Happy Holidays!! And Have A Wonderful New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. HO HO HO happy backstabbing new year and all the merry holidays around it it's a great honor to play with ya all scumbags lowlifes and thief-s and i mean that in most lovely manner i can imagine to all you backstabbing friends and enemies alike i wish a happy new year and all the best

    ~Zomutt The Endless !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome here Zomutt, may your stay here be eternal (well, it will be if AAylia gets her hands on you) or at least as long as you find it enjoyable ;)

      Delete
  4. HO HO HO Sorry this is a few days late but the evil computer demon has alas eaten my laptop. I am not completely computer dead. (thank goodness for the old desktop). Hopefully the new year will bring a new motherboard to fix dah laptop!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought your desktop was taken over by dustbunnies... How did you get rid of them?

      (Oh, and it wasn't me... I may be evil, but I'm not a great laptop connoisseur)

      Delete
    2. It was a very fierce battle between me and the dust bunnies. A lot of cursing and colorful metaphors were uttered but in the end the dust bunnies finally gave up the fight and went to find a new corner to start breeding in. I can see them glaring at me as they multiply. I think they liked swinging on the cables inside of the computer.

      Delete