Friday, March 07, 2014

ScumFlash: We needs more slogans!

Remember this? http://scumbase.blogspot.nl/2012/07/scumflash-making-up-our-own-damn-rules.html

This month's theme is up a few days late ... oops.  I'd like to thank Ciciz for the inspiration as well as Aaylia for February's bit of brilliancy.

I'm looking for some more slogans for The Scumbase .. Ghettoboss likes it when I have to bend my brain around a concept that you've come up with.  I picture him sitting back in his gold throne with his feet resting upon Alyxyn, whom he has forced to be his coffee table, drinking something horrid and giggling.  There's also scratching, belching and passing of gas involved, but I'm not sure if its Alyxyn or Ghetto.

Even though I'd like to think I'm a bottomless well of creativity, the truth is that a number of you have provided cleverness and I've simply wrapped graphics around your words, ideas or deeds.   If I haven't used something you've previously suggested, its because I don't yet have a good idea how to present it .. or may not ever - quotes from Snakes on a Plane don't tend to lend themselves to subtlety.

I'd love it if you'd apply your own twisted sense of fun to our monthly graphic header .. give us a slogan we can use, remembering that we have to keep it fairly short for it to work. I'd like to work with the Round One Memes, phrases, sound-alike words also work.

Thanks for your help!

Io

6 comments:

  1. wait what... this is posted by Iola but under my name... that is strange!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scumbase: Where even the ugly ones are welcome (to serve)

    ReplyDelete
  3. all that noise.. is GBrain, definitely GBrain and Poopydoo whose honorific is "the Gaseous"

    ReplyDelete
  4. less complaining... more slogans Betty!!!

    "It takes real work and talent to make scum look this pathetic and disorganised"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's a joke: what's round, and around, and around, and around we goooo... *starts to dance*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, funny how some silly words put something in your head... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wREBD2og5iY

      Delete