Tuesday, September 06, 2011



So. Where was I? Ahhhh yes. With most of the realm locked in the dungeons or dying, my realm grew weak. The armies of The Severed Tongue started to attack. And all the while, the silver tongue of the warlord whispered sweet things into my ear. Every night I looked out upon the battlefield, watching my princesses fight, forcing the slaves to battle. Many fled, many died. Yet, our armies managed to win a few fights, and sneak in skirmishes that surprised them.

I was tired, and saw my princesses Veha and Revliss tiring. So I took an entourage of 6 with me, and I went to the mighty Warlord. I abased myself at his feet, and asked him to take me as a warprize in exchange for protections of my people and the end of war. The princess Veha took over the realm, holding it in my absence, not knowing it would be a long time before we would meet again. Revliss, Oak, Squee, Andelucian, and StevieeeeeB were tossed into the depths of the scum pond, to see if they could become the warriors required of the warlord, and I was placed upon a lilypad in the center.

Why the lilypad? Rumors say that the Warlord thought I would kill him. Not that the rumors were false... But he need not know that. I will. One day I will take my place back as the Queen.

But for now? come visit me. Come feel my ways of gathering information.. take a tour of my dungeons so lovingly built below the lilypad. Come feel the touch of steel against your wrists as I flay your skin...

1 comment:

  1. There were more then that weren't there? Madpaddy, and Wraithen come to mind

    ReplyDelete