Thursday, December 22, 2011

Birthday Bashes & More

Seeing Bloodshadow had to step down from doing the Birthday Bashes due to RL stuff, you’ll have to do with me for the time being. Or you could ofcourse volunteer for the job and take over. I know YOU could do a great job!

If I missed anyone, don’t blame me. Tell me about it, and blame Bloodshadow instead ;-)

Birthday Bashes

First of all I want to congratulate Gruel (I hope the move is going ok). He has passed the hallmark point of 175. This means we currently have no scum below the level of 175 anymore. Now that is impressive.

Ofcourse that means the next goal is having no scum under level 200. Thanks to Ziglabeu and Neithe who reached that level this week, we have only 8 of those left too. Congratulations to Zig and Neithe, I hope you’re a good example to those 8 to join you soon.

And lastly we can welcome our silent Masterdodo to the first really severe XP valley at level 225. I hope you saved yourself some dungeons to beat Mastedodo! No worries though, the XP valley at 250 will be even worse... ;-)

And we have a group of scum that reached nice round numbers:

  • 280 - Woopydoo
  • 270 - Redwood18
  • 220 - Wordplay
  • 210 - Tofurkey, Melange, Zot, Duncan Greyhawk, Revliss
  • 190 - Valind

95% Club

No changes here. But I wonder if we’ll see any changes next week with the beating of D33 and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment