Monday, December 26, 2011

Howdy troops!

Ok, ladies and germs, it is a sad day in scumville! Yes, the guild has to start taking in applications for a new chef, as this old man is retiring. It has been an absolute blast, yup, a very fun ride indeed. But now the game is no longer a game, but a chore, so it’s time to fold and put away the chef’s hat! Don't worry about your most favorite chef ever with Incredible wit, superior intelligence, and quite frankly, DAMN good looks.....

Yup, I'm taking all the nice little ladies i met on my journeys in the chef's column, as they decided to become my concubines, as i already said,(women love a man who can, ahem,....COOK!) We are going to build our tiny little castle, on a beach, or mountaintop, or,... hey! maybe next door to GhettobossforceLord, as I know the departure of his favorite chef may be too much for him to bare. :)

With all of that said, thanks for being the best guild ever, and keep that #1 spot indefinitely! You’re no doubt, the best bunch of peeps i have played with. Thanks to Iola, for giving me the chance to write my Chef's column. To Rev, I ripped up the bill for all the Meat you stole from my cooler, and to AAylia, you always be the queen BRUJAH! And last but not least thanks to Ghetto for taking me in when legacy collapsed, and for putting up with me! you’re the BEST! :)


And just as the Chef always says: Wherever you go, there you ARE!


PS: GBOSS, Enclosed in this letter is a little $$$ to send Alyxyn for some English lessons. Please see that it’s done.

8 comments:

  1. (seeing he managed to destroy his gmail account he asked me to post this message for him)

    It was a pleasure having you around óld man. Gonna miss your loud mouthed presence. Take care, and don't forget to come back for a visit every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Duncan, we had some great runs. I will miss you, our conversations of WoD vampires and mushrooms. Which are still the worlds worst food made .... If you see me online pop me a hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, Duncan, it is a sad day indeed. It's a shame to see you go. Stay cool, do what you like. If the fun isn't there anymore, then we understand.

    But the Scumbase is ALWAYS fun to read and comment on, so please, come by once in a while for a little laugh and take your head out of RL for a few moments.

    Second of all :
    "mushrooms. Which are still the worlds worst food made"
    Welllllll, that is sooo not true!
    Mushrooms are awesome! You just need to know which ones are half-edible. Half is the key word here. Then you'll know, mushrooms will make you happy.

    Just kidding btw.
    Children, don't read this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you are leaving. You were the only one who could out eat me. How is it you never became round. May your gravy be thick and your buns hot. Happy cooking.

    Quilp the Round

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL nicely Quilped, cheers to Duncan, we'll revel in whiskey for the occasion (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wahl Duncan ol' bean tis a loss tah see yer retahrin but ah haz tah thinks yer passin on tah better tings iffen yer movin next tah Gboss un bringing all yer babes witchoo. Ah kin look fo'ard ta GBoss getting no sleep un bein all da Scummier fer it.

    In ennycase, its bin fun un a deeeelight tah dine witchoo un yer onah dem dat 'gits' me. Ya'll be missed but ahl kip a place set fer ya in da bilge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. .... No more gourmet cafeteria in Scumland??? :(

    You will be missed Duncan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sniffles now I am going to have to find a new freezer to raid.... any lonely full freezers out there? I will offer lots of duct tape love.
    Yeah I am going to miss you as well. Stop by occasionally!!

    ReplyDelete