Thursday, February 23, 2012


Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
9 (45%)
Ender's Game
2 (10%)
The Foundation Series
0 (0%)
Dune
0 (0%)
Rendezvous with Rama
0 (0%)
Fahrenheit 451
1 (5%)
A Wrinkle in Time
1 (5%)
Stranger in a Strange Land
1 (5%)
Hyperion Cantos
1 (5%)
Other - Tell us in the comments
5 (25%)

Votes so far: 20

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy wins by a landslide, and I can't say I'm complaining as it is one of my all time favorites. Apparently, I missed a lot of people's favorites as Other is our next big winner. I was a little shocked no one picked Dune, but what do I know... SF isn't really my category. I have randomly selected whoever picked A Wrinkle in Time to be the sitter I need for this weekend. Congratulations! I hope you are in our Guild, or someone is going to get a surprise.


Seriously though, I need a sitter for someone this weekend, let me know if you are able.

3 comments:

  1. only reason that I didnt pick Dune was I only liked the first book the rest got way too strange for me.... A Wrinkle in Time was great as well.
    Waiting to see what the others were. My fav was Enders Game

    ReplyDelete
  2. For all of you people that chose "other", you know it's your duty to let us know what it is right ?

    I chose HGG, but I loved Fahrenheit 451 as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ofcourse The Guide won. We could only pick one. The results would have been far more interesting if we could have picked more then one and see what we as a guild (and assorted friends) think of the bestests SF book. But as long as we can only pick one... it must be The Guide. After all, apart from scum, deep down inside, we all are nerds and/or g33ks.

    ReplyDelete