Friday, December 09, 2011



Sup gang.

This week again, I find myself rather tired and still wondering what to write here. I got a few ideas, but nothing worth putting on paper if I can't find the humor to got with it. I need to rediscover myself! That must be it! Like other artists before me, I will pursue my destiny, long and wide across the globe, and come back purified and rejuvenated. You will then assist to World Class Scum being reborn from its ashes, like a phoenix defying death, majestic.

But meanwhile...





(Admit you love those! It's worth the wait, huh ?)

This is it folks, I hope you enjoyed the pictures!
I sadly have to got back to work now.

Like we say every week (starting this week, but shh!) :
THE -- WORLD -- IS FREAKING CRAZEEYYYY!! (said the same way they say "Don't get eliminated" on MXC)

5 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, I do love them. Was hoping we'd see some more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and the popular vote goes too..... CANADA!!!

    I just said the other night that the world was crazy. And the interwebs are full of proof!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED IT! i'd even be so bold to ask for an Encore :) well done as ever

    ReplyDelete
  4. The one in Canada looks just like Wisconsin and our Ice fishing contests. NowI am homesick and its all your fault!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell yourself it's not Wisconsin, it's Canada. It's better !

    *prepares to dodge whatever's coming*

    ReplyDelete