Saturday, December 10, 2011

ScumFlash: Zimmi

For those of you who log in around midnight, you know that Zimmi often updates us on her family and those in her life she cares about.   You may also  be aware that Zimmi just disappeared a couple of weeks ago.

Zimmi has communicated with Gforce and let us know that her very pregnant daughter is now hospitalized and under close supervision from the physicians.  Zimmi, being the concerned parent and excited soon-to-be grandparent, is at her bedside.  The baby will be born very premature in the next few days, so I expect Zimmi will be back to give us the news herself.

Until then, if you are the type that regularly talks to higher orders of beings, I'm sure she'd appreciate it if her family was in your thoughts.

18 comments:

  1. I hope things go smoothly for Haley and that everything works out, despite the scare she's going through now. *sending warm thoughts and furry hugs your way*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Z. I'm hoping everything will work out. We'll await your return to us with good news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with Ghetto. My thoughts are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and just to set the record straight:

    "...if you are the type that regularly talks to higher orders of beings..."

    in this case, talking to me doesn't count.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope it all turns out well. Thoughts are with you and your family, Z.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope everything turns out well, and best of luck to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Positive vibes on the way to you and your family Z, hope it all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish you and your family the best of luch Z-boss! I haope it will all end up well for you all! <3 Pizzar

    ReplyDelete
  9. suckish timing on top of awful events, best luck & toughts for you all, will be thinking of you as i get my own this next two weeks. fingers crossed (>_<)

    >in this case, talking to me doesn't count.
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahl mah best wishes fer da Zboss and Z-ling. Ah hopes its a happy, joyful lil bundle fer a Zspawn!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck to you and you your familiy. I hope it all works well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Luck Zimmi, out thoughts are with you and your family! We need you back, the wild things in the guild are going wilder without you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. lies! ahl lies! ahm jezt da same az ah allays iz! AA jezt weren't quaht so sneaky dat ah culdn't ambush her tahday! she dun looked adorable in duckytape tuxedo!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  14. My thoughts are with you and your daughter Huggles and warm hopes to you and your family. Crossed the duct taped fingers......

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm wishing you the best during this tense time. Exceedingly warm hugs from the demonic Redwood.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The best to you and yours Z... HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  17. (I know from a trustworthy source that the message above this one is from Dolgan)

    ReplyDelete