Sunday, December 11, 2011



This week, I introduce you to my second favorite webcomic ... Girl Genius. I'd be really hard pressed to say which I like more, this or Looking for Group, but LFG has Richard, so it wins.

Steampunky goodness, a heroine that looks like she's actually eaten a few cheeseburgers in her life, excellent artwork and a plot that has garnered Phil and Kaja Foglio 4 Hugo awards for graphic novels. So that's at least four years of back copy for you to comb through. Might be a good thing to do while you're at home over the holidays.

Yup! Click the masthead for the link.
Updates Monday - Wednesday - Friday each week

The Jagermonsters in this comic remind me of Alyxyn. Some of our heroine's allies have taken refuge at a Jager establishment of ill repute while awaiting the ringing of the Doom bell, which signals the arrival of ... oh, just read the story. Enjoy!






4 comments:

  1. I know I've been reading this one ages ago. I wonder why I stopped... hmmm, probably reached the end and hated to wait for the next episodes... Seems there are quite some new ones though. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...
    My webcomic Favorites folder is getting way too large for my own good...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! Mine too. Imagine the research I do to bring you just the good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I told Alyxyn that he reminded me of the Jagers too :)

    ReplyDelete