Saturday, January 21, 2012


Another week, and this time the Mistress is in Texas, visiting her daughter who just graduated from Air Force boot camp! Since Texas is about as southwestern as you can get (where men are men and the cows are scared) I thought I would talk about their old western form of justice - the noose.

The rumor is that a good noose uses 13 wraps, to put 'bad luck' on the person due to die. Another rumor is that the hangman would wrap only 4 to 5 times, so that the victim would be conscious and slowly suffocates to death. I would assume that the mighty scum would be above that pettiness and AT LEAST do 6 times.

Remember - these instructions are for use in Shakes and Fidget battles, or for hanging those stuffed animals in the baby's room! Not for other uses, unless you are in my dungeons...

The noose

3 comments:

  1. That's the only knot my little sister showed me when she was in girl scouts that I still remember. I used it to hang her barbie dolls in my school locker, but shhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the evil Scum and hands out nooses made out of duct tape! MWAAAHAAAAHAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  3. See... these things were setting me up...

    ReplyDelete