Tuesday, January 24, 2012

FreshScumFlash: Gregor Clegane

It is sad when we lose scum. Especially if they just stop checking in without a word.  Luckily we don’t have that happen to us often, but it is no fun when it happens. So scum, if you decide to stop playing: Say goodbye to the rest of us. At least then we know we don’t have to wait, just in case you return, before we pillage your belongings!

Anyway, no time to grief. It is time for fresh scum. Welcome to Gregor Clegane a level 255 dragonriding Mage. Yes, yes, I know. We keep losing archers and keep gaining wizards… Not like I’m planning it like that… He  seriously needs to reevaluate the use of his potions to become a lot stronger though. But at least his scrapbook is at 95% so it is not in the lack of trying (welcome to the 95% club btw). On the other hand, every scum between myself and AAylia is a point for me.

Apparently Gregor Clegane is a Jakobs worshipper. I have no idea what a Jakobs is… so I just say it in Gregor’s own words:

"Nothing matches a Jakobs for sheer power. Remember, if it took more than one shot, you weren't using a Jakobs!”

Now if I would just know what that meant… sounds borderland insane to me. I guess, in the end, that is all that matters. Welcome Gregor Clegane.

13 comments:

  1. ..."borderland insane."

    That made me nearly fall out of my chair laughing, because I was about to inform you what it was from before I read that part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Gregor... you did say you'd come back one day. For all intents and purposes, this is back. Welcome home.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome welcome tah da newest Scum.. now jezt step raht ovah heah un git fitted out fer yer saddle....

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOWDY LADIES and GERMS! Oh I just couldn't resist making another comment. "a Jacobs" (for those that don't know), is a sniper rifle, in fact, "THE" rifle to have for your character in the game borderlands! As he said, if it took more than 1 shot, IT AINT A JACOBS! ok, back to retirement.
    oh, ps. Dear ghettobosspizzaforce, hope you enjoyed your pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Gregor, hope you'll drop by the Scumbase often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there Gregor. Enjoy your stay, make sure you keep out of Alyxyn's way in the morning, contribute (A LOT) to guild chat ... and we'll love ya for sure.

    By the way, new scum are to serve an 'apprenticeship' working for Alyxyn. Did Gforce tell you that? I'm sure he'll have tasks for you. I won't say 'enjoy,' but please do endure for a week. *wink*

    Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The mountain that rides. :)

    Welcome aboard from DOLGAN ELFBANE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HEY! Stop using people as a shield! But then... he is a wizard, his mind is already corrupt, I am sure that I can get him to help me with my mission.... I wonder how he is at poisons? Hmmmmm? WELCOME bait! I mean.. Welcome Gregor, come visit me on the lillypad and we can talk magic missile use

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the world of Scum. Be wary of AA. If you ever figure out what Alyxyn is saying, keep it to yourself. Don't do anything Ghetto says except getting Int. pots. Oh! One last thing, don't complain about scum backstabbers. It only encourages them.

    Quilp the Round

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hail all! Sorry for the huge delay in response but it's miserably tough after waking up in the bushes hungover on strength and luck potions after trying to pick up on fair maidens all night at the local floozey + boozey house down the street. In actuality my son had the grand idea to pick off some letters and a number out of my keyboard making it alot tougher for my fat fingers to type. (the keys btw won't go back in no matter how hard I try to SMASH!!! them in), But ya,definitely expect me to comment more as my fingers lose weight. Thanks for letting me join your villainous posse!

    *Bonus points to Greyhawk for knowing that Jacobs is a gun, not someone I worship. I pray to Crom, and he laughs at me from his mountain.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL I blame the parents ;-)

    *is sad only morhdd got the joke*

    ReplyDelete