Saturday, January 28, 2012

how to Tie a Handcuff Knot

So it has been a busy week - and as I traveled, I thought about how I could capture that bad guy that lurks upon my plane...
Ok I wasn't playing hero in my dreams, just mistress! But the knot I teach you this week is an important one all the same.

It is used as a restraint or a binding tool. Hunters use it to tie deer's legs and haul them from the forest. Firefighters use it to help them with getting people out of buildings (especially when getting them from higher spots) amazingly police do not tend to use it, as it tightens easily but does not loosen as nicely.

I figure it is time that we learn this knot, and then we go after them there Endless buggers, Get us something to play with in my dungeons. Unless I have volunteers in the scum?

2 comments:

  1. so.... THAT is why scum wandering down the dungeons never return...

    ReplyDelete
  2. grins evilly as she thinks about all the fun knots would hold in the DUNGEON!!!

    ReplyDelete