Sunday, January 29, 2012

So we got no soundcheck this week eh? I just received an email from Kami explaining me why. He is drunk and… ehm… wait… no that wasn’t it. Oh right,  he set the house on fire and got arrested for indecent exposure and…. Ehm… no… no… that wasn’t it either. Oh hell, I’ll just quote the mail itself, that will be a lot easier.


Basically, I have no internet at my house. Why ? No electricity. Been having a power shortage for over 24 hours. In and out, never sure. We think it's in, then 30 min later it's out. And then vice-versa. I mean wtf, man.... We've been here since 1534. There's a winter every, freaking, year. I think it's time they wake up and tell themselves : "Hey!! Electrical wires are having a hard time when it's snowing and hazing, let's bury them!!" But until then, it's on and off....

They should have fixed it by next Friday. But you might want to write a little something on Scumbase, this is the 3rd time I try and somewhere in the writing process, it fails, so... before I kill my mother's cats to ease my frustration, please write a lil' sumtin... thx!
Cheers
Kami
Consider this to be a lil'sumtin. ;-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment