Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Soundcheck!

Hey all, Kami here, finally, for this week's Soundcheck.

As you may have noticed, I'm getting less and less reliable when it comes to Scumbase columns, and I would like to apologize to my readers, if any, for such a lack of professionalism.

You might be happy, however, to hear that the cause of my laziness is actually not laziness, but actual work, therefore money. In real life. Wow.

This being said, I would like to announce that Soundchecks will now be on Fridays, starting this week (so this Friday). I also decided to put World Class Scum in a cocoon until the day I know what to do with it. The decision was proposed by Ghetto and I appreciate the thought.

With no chef and WCS gone, we have place for additional writers, so people that think they have a great idea for this Scumbase, please send an in-game mail to Iola, which will review it and either make you an official columnist or smite you to death.

I'll see you all on Friday for Iola's Soundcheck. I hope it's going to be a good one!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Gratz on that Kami! About time you started paying your taxes again. Our gold reserves started to suffer. ;-)

    ReplyDelete