Tuesday, June 26, 2012

FreshScumFlash: Wraithform

Damn, I've been a slowpoke and no one even tried to stab me in the back over it... I surely hope you scum are alright... In my lack of defense, I've just came back from Graspop (a metal festival in Belgium) and working hard now because at the end of the week I'm off to Roskilde (a huge festival in Denmark). Anyway, better late then never I hope. So let me stop babbling and introduce you to our newest member.

He has been on our waitinglist for quite some time now, getting himself ready to become scum by maxing his scrapbook and levelling past level 200. The fact he has been patient all this time tells me that he will be a great addition to our guild. That and the fact he wrote Magnumpower an hilarious poem, that I sadly lost in a recent  mailbox accident (otherwise I obviously would have posted it here for you to smirk at).

Anyway... Welcome Wraithform. A level 205 dragonriding mage. With his 95,41% scrapbook he is an instant member of our 95% Club, wich is a nice way to start a new job. To say it in his own words:
"In a one-hit fight, no one strikes back. Why defend, when you can just attack?"
Let's kick some butt! And while we are at it, lets do some celebrational stuff too.

Valley of Awful XP
Condolences to you scum.For you have reached an epic level, but will have to beat many dungeons to get out of this XP Valley.
  • 250 - Wordplay
  • 200 - Rizzo34 (the last one to hit 200, no more small scum!!!)

Nice Round Numbers
Congratulations to you scum, your level looks nice and round.
  • 290 – Ghettoforce, Gregor Clegane
  • 240 - Mohdd, Venkman, Mhorg
  • 230 - Neithe, TDI, Srike

95% Club
One new member this week: Wraithform, nice entrance. And congratulations to Kossar too, because he jumped almost 14% over the last two weeks and reached 89,41%. You're almost there.

Random Data of the Week
Something Important to get you through the week.
  • 48 scum
  • Looking for 2 new scum
  • minimum requirements:
    • level 200+ Scouts
    • level 225+ mages / warriors
    • 30% mount
    • 75% scrapbook
    • check in for ALL battles
    • use daily thirst
    • be fun!

6 comments:

  1. yay! Thanks for having me in the guild, I am very happy to be 'new scum'. Nice webpage too, the 'valley of awful xp' is good for a chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you found the blog wraithform. And again, welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome wraithform! Watch for daggers, it is a scummy lot after all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Wraithform, if you grow bored, come visit me on the lilypad in the middle of scum pond. We can talk of poisons and backstabs and lovely things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome wraith!
    If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, and make yourself at home.

    ReplyDelete