Tuesday, October 18, 2011


 As I walked in search of true beauty's perfection,
  I couldn't help but keep changing direction.
When I was asked why this was,
  I would simply reply "Because,
Each pretty lass gives my compass an erection."

- sbbenhcs, the lovable laureate of lintelton

Author's note: this particular poem gave *cough* rise to that most poignant of gnomish sayings, "he couldn't see the forest through the bushes... erm, trees."

Editor's Note:  Changed previous note to more accurately reflect the circumstance.  :D

6 comments:

  1. you knew what you were getting into when you asked me to do this... =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did, at that!

    Keep 'em coming. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD
    Now THAT is poetry !
    Shakespear can go back to school !

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't see da closet fer da bootseses?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, Iola facepalms, priceless!

    Keep them comming Schnebbs, I'm sure you'll be able to manage her regretting the day she invited you to enlighten us with scummy poetry.

    ReplyDelete